Life in Grid [Vol. 01]: Coffee shops and University Life

05:30 denisecastillo 0 Comments


The preliminary examination week has just ended, we've been too busy with case studies, research and reporting that I almost depended on coffee and chocolates to manage the stress and pressure.


  • missing my "alone time" and staying at coffee shops along the bay area, the amazing sunsets and the calming waves
  • reviewing tons and tons of readings and lessons for my major subjects and finishing our research about Spielberg's auteurism
  • enjoying the newly built Alumni Center, its air-conditioned hallways, amazing view of Manila.
  • I have been spending time and money in cafes around UST, I swear they cost a hell lot like Starbucks - I don't order coffee I order their amazing cakes and pastries.
  • a photo of Manila's amazing view from the Alumni Center's 10th floor.
  • my usual "me time" nowadays are on my way home, listening to good music and looking at cars passing by and fishermen along the coast.
  • and finally, managing my new home and enjoying Blogger.
Our retreat is coming this Monday and we're going to Calaruega, Batangas!! I can't wait to meditate and have a piece of solace with my friends plus, I'll be having a huge blog post after!!

The preliminary examination week has just ended, we've been too busy with case studies, research and reporting that I almost depende...

0 comments: