Mood Board Mondays #01: Pastel Office

20:44 denisecastillo 0 Comments

Welcome to my new blog series called "Mood Board Mondays" since it's the start of another week, it's always great to find great, inspiring and motivating things in Pinterest. Every Monday I will be sharing a couple things that fascinate me and also featuring a color palette depending on the topic of the day.

For this week, it's all about my envisioned office/studio fit for my work and art making. It's great to work when your work space is neat, tidy and most importantly fits your personality. I always wished to have a customized office space/cubicle once I get hired (...after 5 months or so). But if I don't get the opportunity to do so, I'm going to provide my own space in my house/condo/crib:

  • Theme & Feel: chic and pastel colored yet simple
  • Interior Decoration: Flowers, soft cloths for the curtains and minimalist artworks
  • Walls: white, to make the decor pop up and to give an illusion of a bigger and neater space
  • Furniture: a chic glass/wooden table with drawers for supplies and minimalist pastel colored chairs and a pastel colored desk lamp
I'm not so good with architectural terminologies, but the image above fully explains my office space peg! Til my next mood board and post!

Have a lovely week.

Welcome to my new blog series called " Mood Board Mondays " since it's the start of another week, it's always great to ...

0 comments: