The 20-Year Old Potterhead

17:28 denisecastillo 2 Comments


Reading books has been one of my favorite "me times" ever since my childhood days, and another highlight of my childhood to pre-teen stage was the Harry Potter craze. I know I have not shown my Potter fandom in the blogsphere so much, and I'm telling you guys I. AM. A. BIG. FAN. I've watched all 8 movies (because there's Deathly Hallows 1 & 2) and collected all 7 books (some unread or partially read LOL), collected some merchandise, etc. 

Never mind my Potter fandom. The whole month of December is my semestral/Christmas break and I'm busy organizing an event and slacking off at home. Instead of spending most of my time in the internet and playing video games, and doing artsy fartsy stuff, I promised myself to read at least 2 Harry Potter installations before school starts in a month. I'm basically on the first book and I'm so happy to recall most of the scenes from the motion picture. Wish me luck with my book challenge this month!

Anyway, stay safe everyone! A big typhoon is currently in the PH, and it's hitting the Visayas again. Pray, and be safe. Lots of love. 

Reading books has been one of my favorite "me times"  ever since my childhood days, and another highlight of my childhood to ...

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Harry Potter! Ever since I got my hands on the first copy which was the british version (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone versus the Sorcerer's stone), I was hooked. You should look into the blu-ray collection of all HP movies, it's pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who wouldn't love JK Rowling's genius work right? I was in my first grade when Harry Potter became a craze here in the Philippines. I will find blu-ray copies of those here in the PH. Loud and proud Potterheads! :)

      Delete