My Everyday Makeup Look

18:59 denisecastillo 6 Comments


 If your life is as routinary as mine (by routinary I mean spending my weekdays - home to school and weekends - mall), you'll eventually realize that you don't need too many layers of make-up. On a regular school day basis, a lot of my time is wasted on travelling to-and-fro Cavite-Manila (let's estimate it to 4 hours back and forth) alone and because of a little time for preparation, I only spend at least 5-10 minutes of make-up time before leaving the house.



If you've read my post about my makeup basic,you'll see that I've added a few new products that I"m currently using right now:

TOOLS: All from Marrionaud a) Angled Blush Brush (for my bronzer) b) Travel Powder Brush c) Travel eyebrow/lash brush c) (I forgot to label it) Eyelash curler
COSMETICS: (in order of application) 1) Andalou Naturals BB Cream 2) Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser 3) Maybelline 24-hr Mineral Liquid Foundation 4) Human Nature Pressed Powder (Orient Pearl) 5) E.L.F Bronzer (Sun Kissed) 6) Revlon Lash Potion Mascara 7) Nichido Eye Pencil (Chestnut) 8) NYX Lip Liner (#SPL817 Hot Red) 9) Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (#415 Pink in the Afternoon) *NOTE: I blend these two lip shades to add a pop of color and plump my lips a bit



Since I'm just going to the school or to the mall, and I'm only doing errands that would probably ruin my look, I'd put on the simplest and most natural shades of makeup but if I'm feeling a bit edgy or fancy, I use a dark red lipstick and/or a pearl shade eyeshadow.

P.S.: I'm so happy that NYX Cosmetics opened a stall in SM Manila Dept. Store, it's one of my favorite cosmetic products that are cheap in price and are of good quality!

What is your everyday make-up look? Tune in to my next makeup post! Stay lovely!

 If your life is as routinary as mine ( by routinary I mean spending my weekdays - home to school and weekends - mall ), you'll event...

6 comments:

  1. The lipstick and liner are both gorgeous shades - they blend really well!

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they really do! The lip liner's shade is the same as my dark red lipstick. And it's a plus that they don't dry my lips oout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the no-make-up-make-up feel! :) Very natural and simple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jhanz! You really wouldn't have to worry about your makeup running all over your face because of sweat and/or dirt. Haha!

      Delete
  4. Your eyebrows! How I wish I can do the same with my eyebrows, but nope! I don't use a lot of makeup though, just a BB cream + concealer, then eyebrow pencil and eyeliner. I'm just lazy when it comes to makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyebrows for me are the hardest part of doing my makeup. It takes a lot of practice! At first I didn't know what shade to use, and I really had these "bad eyebrow days" :)) I think you don't need a ot of makeup, Kisty! I love your skin!! <3

      Delete