The Happy Heart

17:41 denisecastillo 2 Comments

It's that time of the year again where hearts and flowers flood the streets ad the love potion is spread everywhere, yes it's Valentine's Day! Admit it, if you're a single pringle waiting for love there will always be these times where you can't help but cringe and ask yourself on why you're still single, don't fret my friend because I am guilty as charged but that did not stop me from celebrating this day full of hearts and love!




I believe that there are no rules set on Valentine's day, you should not deprive yourself from celebrating this day  because you're single. I saw this lovely quote online from Mandy Hale “A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence.” It's true that we don't need a partner to define our life's happiness and who we are a s a person. For two straight years of being a single pringle, my emotions have gone from being bitter to embracing single-dom and a happy heart. Of course, I still yearn for that someone who'll sweep me off my feet, and give attention to me but for now, I'm enjoying life as it is feeding myself with amazing opportunities and experiences. Having a happy heart doesn't always mean that you're in love with someone, having a happy heart is also resulted by staying true to yourself and being confident with who you are as a person. Don't be afraid to show who you really are, because that is way more impressive and attractive than going out with layers of masks.


P.S: Yesterday, I thought I was going home from school empty handed, until we (the girls) were surprised with a harana (a seranade) and roses from out guy blockmates! Friday the 13th wasn't so bad after all!! 


(Photo from: Pau Uy)

Happy Valentine's Day every one! Spread the love, and have fun! <3

It's that time of the year again where hearts and flowers flood the streets ad the love potion is spread everywhere, yes it's Vale...

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%
    I liked reading this and I loved that quote :)

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Neeny! There are a lot of things to be happy about when you're single. I hope you enjoyed the Valentine's!

      Delete