Food Review: AMOR Bakery

17:44 denisecastillo 3 Comments


The 4 streets surrounding UST are filled with numbers of food stalls around - from fast-food restaurants to carinderias, UST is indeed a great place to find and discover great food places to hang and stay-in. About a month ago, Amor bakery opened in Espana and I was so curious as to what this bakery offers.

Luckily, just last week our student film production team conducted a meeting there and I instantly fell in love with the mood and ambience of the place - it's cozy, artsy and the food tastes divine (and affordable too!). Upon entering the store, you'll be welcomed with sumptuous, delicious looking pastries and desserts! 



I bought some of these home for my parents, and they loved it! It has a strawberry cream filling in it and despite the fact that it's fried, it's not too oily.

Imagine eating food from Bread Talk only you're in a coffee shop and the prices of the food are cheaper, the beverages however are a bit pricy. My best friend and I bought a cheesy garlic roll and had it sliced in half, she bought a custard roll which has an ample sweetness in it and a freshly blended passion fruit tea; and I bought a deep fried sausage roll. The next day, we came back and I bought a Taro Almond Custard bun, the custard filling is not too sweet and you can taste the almonds with every bite. What we both loved about the consistency of the pastries is that it's so soft and light and they are bursting with so much flavor. 



Another thing that I loved about Amor is it's interior decor, it's comfy, relaxing and a very great place to study and/or destress from the heavy school load. Each table has it's own study lamp, and the chairs have fluffy pillows that you can lean on to. It's designed with different chandeliers and bookshelves - artsy people would enjoy staying there to be honest!! 

If you're looking for a great place to hang, try visiting Amor Bakery! I really recommend this place because of affordability and comfort. I have yet to try their other products, and I'm excited to share it to you soon!

PS: Sorry for leaving this blog on hiatus for a couple of weeks now, finals is nearing and we're on the verge of completion and defense week. 

The 4 streets surrounding UST are filled with numbers of food stalls around - from fast-food restaurants to carinderias, UST is indeed a ...

3 comments:

  1. Amor :D Approve approve, it's such a pretty place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if my sister heard of this place. She never mentioned it before. Malayo lang yung UST but if distance (and traffic) wasn't an issue, I'd go here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Lyka knows it! You should ask her to take you there, Kisty! The food are the bomb, I swear.

      Delete