MOTIVATION QUOTES FOR THE UNMOTIVATED

17:34 denisecastillo 3 Comments

My life right now is like a clean canvass, now that I've graduated with a degree I'm currently on the search for a stable job/career. Lately, there are days wherein I feel a lack of motivation because I had no idea that looking for a job, getting a call and getting hire would be that hard! Plus, I'm terribly confused as to what road I'd travel on - I'm a bit multi-faceted and I have a lot of interests and it's really hard to stick to one thing but of course, my passion for performing is and will always be on top of the list but then I know that a corporate job would make more financially stable. As a result, I'm feeling kind of a lazy-ass lately weighing things. 

To help me cope with my issues, I always read these motivational quotes to keep up with the game and move forward with my life. (Photos are from photo/lifestyle bloggers and Unsplash):
 (Photo courtesy of: Nichie Enriquez)
(Photo courtesy of: Thomas Brault)















(Photo courtesy of: Corinth Suarez)

(Photo courtesy of: Camie Juan)

Au revoir! I hope these quotes will help you guys get by when you're feeling down and helpless! :)

My life right now is like a clean canvass, now that I've graduated with a degree I'm currently on the search for a stable job/car...

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Definitely a nice thing to read during rough times. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed for the Monday! Woohoo!

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete