GET TO KNOW ME: AN INFOGRAPHIC

15:10 denisecastillo 0 Comments


Hi everyone! I was going over a blog reconstruction yesterday and I have noticed that there’s something lacking in the “ABOUT ME” portion of this blog. I’ve kind of been babbling in this online platform for merely 6 months now, and what I’ve been telling about myself are vague descriptions of how I see my personality.


Since I have a lot of time right now (now that I’m unemployed and bumming for a while), I decided to make a brief infographic about myself – mostly about my dreams and what I love doing. I want to connect with you guys more and I’d love to be more active in blogging so I started off in doing this. I know it doesn’t sum up with what my life has gone through over the past 20 years, but this would be a good start. 

PS: Also during the last Friday of the month, (a part of the “Five Things Fridays” series that I’m doing) I’ll be doing a “5 Things You Have to Know About Me” and it will go on with different categories. I’m excited to see what’s in it for this blog in the next weeks and months to come!! I've drafted a couple of blog posts coming up on the next weeks. It's been such a productive week!

Hi everyone! I was going over a blog reconstruction yesterday and I have noticed that there’s something lacking in the “ABOUT ME” porti...

0 comments: