This Week in a Nutshell # 3

18:30 denisecastillo 1 Comments


Before anything else, I'm wishing everyone Happy Holidays and I hope that you enjoyed the short vacation that you spent with your loved ones this week! 

The Christmas week was full of fun and celebration with my workmates and loved ones. We had an intergalactic adventure in the office as we had a Star Wars marathon in lieu of "Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens" (Man, the movie was so good! I'm glad that they maintained the original feel of the franchise! Okay, no spoiler here!). It was pretty great since it's the first time that I have actually had the quality time with my workmates which isn't work related at all.

I caught up with my crochet lessons at home while on work leave, it's a hobby that requires A LOT of patience by the way. It's been weeks that I've been working on this beret but still I'm not even halfway the project! Also, I have been very busy finishing my Tumblr art gallery - I'm very much excited to open it and show my digitized typography and hand lettering.

How was this week for you guys? 2015 is nearing to its end, and I can't wait to welcome 2016 with a smile!! (I'm thinking of doing a short vlog to wrap this year up!)

Have a great New Year's week!!

Before anything else, I' m wishing everyone Happy Holidays and I hope that you enjoyed the short vacation that you spent with your ...

1 comment: